If you have not met Rick and would like to talk to him, there are several upcoming opportunities. He has been going door-to-door, shaking hands, saying hello, and asking for support. Rick will also be at the nature park tomorrow, so if you'd like to see him wrestling with oversized trash and behemoth weeds, join us from 9 am to noon.
There will be a Sierra Club walk through the historic residential neighborhood in the northern part of South Pas (Buena Vista and Oaklawn Streets). This is a lovely part of town, worth walking or biking through. I will post new events as I get more information. Feel free to email me for information on ways to support Rick's candidacy - lawn signs, endorsements, donations, volunteer work.
OPPORTUNITIES TO MEET AND LEARN ABOUT RICK SCHNEIDER:
- OCTOBER 15, 2011, 9 am - noon. South Pas Nature Park Cleanup
- OCTOBER 22, 2011, 9 am - 11 am, Sierra Club Walk with Candidate Schneider
- Website: Re-elect Dr. Richard Schneider for South Pasadena City Council
- Facebook page: Re-elect Rick Schneider for South Pasadena City Council
- Follow on Twitter: @reelectdrrick
- South Pasadena Review